Thursday, February 4, 2021

2021 - MY "SCHEDULE" AND THE QUILTERS ANONYMOUS SHOW

Thread fans and friends, 

We are still here and we are still quilting.  That's important right now - we are resilient and we know what to do when things get tough!  Be creative and generous.  Your reputation and legacy as quilters is so needed!

This is the time of year that I normally publish my quilt show schedule for the first six months.  All but one of the shows I look forward to are cancelled or suspended.  

So I'm going to do the same thing I did during 2020!  Enjoy meeting my customers' needs from my home and pushing my way through my fabric stash!  

Quilters Anonymous has developed a virtual show to replace their usual spectacular show at the Monroe fairgrounds.  They invite you to attend!  I know you all look forward to that one and this year it will be full of two years' worth of quilts!


March 12 to May 1, 2021

They also have a vendors' platform and I am on it.  So when you attend the show and roam around the vendors' postings, look for me!  

Here's the show link:  www.QAVQS.org 

If you want to shop in person, here in Sedro-Woolley, we will make arrangements.  I welcome all thread shoppers outside on my very large porch and we will wear masks, sanitize, and distance.   

If you want to order thread to be mailed, just let me know and I will work with you to identify what you want and mail your order directly. 

I don't have a retail web site.  I still have SO MUCH STOCK that I would do nothing but maintain the site, and I would rather quilt.  You can see the list of threads I typically have in the sidebar on the right and I can special order things for you. 

Here's one thing to think about; I can put 12 spools of Aurifil in the smallest USPS Priority Mail box.  So if you're shopping for Aurifil, go together with a friend or two, and pay postage once. 

I'm seeing an uptick in interest in the Wonderfil family of threads.  Invisafil, DecoBob, Master Quilter, Spagetti, Konfetti, Spotlite, Fabulux, Glamore, and others.  Ask about them!

Keep quilting!  I'm sure I'll "see" you at the Quilters Anonymous online show.  We have hope in 2021 that our ability to gather safely will be restored!  In the meantime, share your beautiful quilts virtually and inspire other quilters!

Judy J. 

The Threadmonger

And look for my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/threadmongers





 


No comments:

Post a Comment