Friday, August 30, 2013

Redux: Quilt shows - attendance and publicity



I am posting this link to a previous Threadmongers blog entry from last year:

http://threadmongers.blogspot.com/2012/08/quilt-shows-attendance-and-publicity.html

The subject of guild quilt shows and their challenges in promoting attendance has come up again recently in conversations that I have had with guild members. 

In last August's post, I compiled all of the ideas, strategies, and advice I have collected about how to make your quilt show the talk of the town!  And the region!  

These are strategies that work for my guild and other guilds I know.  Please feel free to use them in the planning and execution of your fun quilting events!  We all want quilters and quilt-appreciators to have a GREAT time at your show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment