Monday, July 2, 2018

Threadmongers' 13th anniversary!

Yes, I have been the Threadmonger for 13 years!  My humble beginning was in July 2005 and every year I remind Alene that she was my very first customer!!


THANK YOU to all the customers who have decided to use great threads in their quilts and other projects, and to get those threads from me!  My typical inventory has grown so big that I can't get it all in the car any more; and I even bought a bigger car!



This has been such a great adventure - I get to go to the quilt shows and see all the pretty things. I have made so many friends and seen some amazing quilts.  It's a privilege not extended to everyone and I take it very seriously. 

So thanks again for being my customers and my friends.  You are all delightful in so many ways.  We will quilt on into the future and always use quality threads!



1 comment: