Friday, December 21, 2018

Ending 2018 with a Thank You to my customers and friends!

As we close out 2018, I thank my customers and friends for all the Threadmongers support this year!  It has been a great year for quilting and THREAD!!

It continues to be fun for me to attend the regional quilt shows and bring thousands of spools and cones of the BEST threads for your quilts and sewing projects.  You always amaze me with your brilliant designs and I am inspired every time.

And thanks for becoming my friends as well as my customers.  Meeting you is the greatest joy of my micro-business and I'll be forever grateful for your friendship and kindnesses.

My first event for 2019 will be at the Kitsap Quilters' show in February.  I'll publish my schedule for the first six months on this blog very soon. 

I hope you take some time to QUILT this season!  See you in 2019!

Judy J.
Threadmonger

No comments:

Post a Comment