Sunday, September 1, 2024

My entries in the Skagit County Fair 2024!

If you are interested...here are the pieces I entered in the Skagit County Fair this year.  We have lots of fun at the fair - quilts and needlework are in the same building so it is easy to see everything.  And our local fiber artists get lots of ribbons!



A zipper pouch featuring my December birthday!  
And a cat!
Original design.



Poinsettia Wreaths - pattern by Teri Christopherson. 


Springbrook Blossoms - pattern by Corey Yoder. 
This was a friendship block collection from my 
friends at Quilters by the River!
They made most of the blossoms - I made all the leaves. 


"Squishy the doxie" pillow - 
"Dogs in Sweaters" pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. 


"Caturday Coffee" 
Kittens in Cups pattern by Lorna McMahon



No comments:

Post a Comment