Sunday, April 17, 2016

Threadmongers schedule - from now through June!!

I have had so many requests for my schedule information, that here it is again with the immediately upcoming shows:

Busy Bee Quilters, April 23-24, Monroe Fairgrounds

Moonlight Quilters - Monday, May 9 - I'll be speaking at their regular evening meeting!
"Thread by weight and fiber content."  My most popular presentation.  All the basic information that quilters want to know!  Bellingham. 

Stray Threads Quilt Guild "Joy of Quilting", May 14-15, Mobius Hall, Cascadia College, Bothell 

Woolley Fiber Quilters “Blast of Baskets”, June 3-5, On Highway 20 next door to the Three Rivers Inn, Sedro-Woolley


I'll post the July through November schedule for you a little later...yep, I'm already booked through to November!  At some of your favorite shows!  Including the Latimer show in Tillamook!


No comments:

Post a Comment