Monday, July 10, 2017

Blast of Birds quilt show - July 14-15-16!

What better way for me to celebrate Threadmongers' TWELVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY than to be a vendor at my own guild's quilt show!! 


Woolley Fiber Quilters will have their 8th annual quilt show July 14-15-16 at Cascade Middle School in Sedro-Woolley.  We have finally found a venue that allows us to have the entire show in one place, but we had to tweak the show dates a little and move from June to July.  This popular show will be fun and frenzied, as usual, and we have SO MANY lovely things to show you!

250+ quilts on display, member boutique, vendors, demonstrations, and the unforgettable BED TURNING, brought to you by Teri Bever.  What will she have up her sleeve this year?  Come and find out!



The entrance to Cascade Middle School is just off Highway 9; turn right on the McGarigle Road and you'll see the quilt show signs immediately.  Great parking!

Threadmongers will be part of nine excellent vendors for you.  Need scissors sharpened?   Bring them along!  Butch Stearns will be set up to sharpen them!

Thanks to all my customers who have supported me for 12 years - especially my VERY FIRST CUSTOMER in 2005, Alene Kempton Gragg!  I remind her of this every year.  She is part of my long-time quilting group, the Variable Stars in Vancouver WA.  Shout out to them and to the many customers who have become friends through the years.  Just had two calls from customer/friends this week!  A sweet anniversary.  Thank you all.



I'm sure YOU NEED THREAD!  See you at Blast of Birds this weekend!

Here's the link:

www.woolleyfiberquilters.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your posts and I don't even quilt. I enjoy the artistic aspect of quilting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the posts! And I hope you had a chance to look at the Woolley Fiber Quilters blog (link above) because there are a lot of photos of the show posted there.

      Delete