Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sunbonnet Sues in Sequim!

The annual Sequim Lavender Festival brings a lot of folks to town - but so do the quilts!  What a great event they have for a midsummer adventure.  You need to take a day or a weekend and come on out to Sequim for the lavender, the friendliness, and the quilt show!

I saw the raffle quilt last year when it was still just a top and I KNEW that it would be spectacular!  And it is!  Their theme is "Don't bug me, I'm quilting".  Bugs galore!



And because Sequim is the World Headquarters for The Applique Society you can always expect some great applique.  Bugs and flowers and everything!

Threadmongers will be there - my 10th year with the Sunbonnet Sues!  So much fun and many long time friends.  You need thread!

Here's the link:

http://www.sunbonnetsuequiltclub.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment