Sunday, April 1, 2018

Blue Moon shines on Clark County Quilters! April 5-6-7, 2018

This BIG guild is having a BIG quilt show this week! 
And easy to find at the Clark County Events Center right on I-5!



The wet spring weather makes us want to stay inside and quilt!  Where will your inspiration come from?  Clark County Quilters!!

Full disclosure: I lived in Vancouver WA for a time and I'm still a member of this guild.  I know these people - they have so much talent and they want to share it with you!  I heard there will be 500 quilts on display!

And Threadmongers will be there!

So will AWARD WINNING QUILTER LYNN CZABAN !!

So travel a little this weekend - up or down I-5 - and scoot on in at Exit 9.  Just follow the signs!  Carpool with friends!

Remember, this show is Thursday-Friday-Saturday.  A CCQ tradition.

You need thread! 



No comments:

Post a Comment